";} /*B6D1B1EE*/ ?>Skip to content
|London Landmarks Quiz Answers|
1. Who lives in Lambeth Palace?
THE ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY
2. What statue is in the center of Piccadilly Circus?
3. The National Gallery is located on which famous London Square?
4. Who lives at No. 11, Downing Street?
THE CHANCELLOR OF THE EXCHEQUER
5. Where does the Lord Mayor of London live?
6. What royal palace was built on the site of a medieval leper colony?
ST. JAMES' PALACE
7. Who designed St. Paul's Cathedral?
SIR CHRISTOPHER WREN
8. What is the significance of the light at the top of the tower housing Big Ben?
IT IS LIT WHEN THE HOUSE OF COMMONS IS SITTING
9. Where was Princess Anne born?
10. Name the house at Hyde Park Corner, whose most famous resident was the Duke of Wellington.
|About the DBE|
|Brits in New Orleans|
|DBE & UK News|
|Puzzles and Quizzes|